At Montague, we believe you are only as strong as the people you surround yourself with
- General Manager
- Chris has over 15 years experience in both operational & sales roles with the transport, warehousing & logistics industries in both Sydney and Melbourne.
- Chris' role involves the management of customer relationships and new business opportunities to ensure revenue & profit targets are met. This includes the strategic management of existing accounts, activity & actions to generate business growth plus the management of other internal & external relationships to guarantee delivery of MCS objectives.
- Chris loves his job because Montague offers the flexibility & work life balance which is not only important to your quality of life but contributes significantly to a productive work life. Additionally, the different people you meet, the diverse organisations you deal with and the opportunities it all presents in this role is another exciting attraction to working with Montague.
- Business Manager
- 20 plus years’ experience in international trade / freight forwarding within the 3PL environment.
- Have held roles coving operations, transportation, warehousing and account management.
- Enjoy customer relations, strategic planning and new customer transitions and account set up.
- Operations Manager
- Over 30 years’ experience in Refrigerated Warehouse
- John's role is to oversee the Site Managers, ensure efficient operation of warehouse facilities and profitability, mentoring employees and to liaise with customers
- John believes the best part about working for Montague is the road trips!
- National Logistics and Property Manager
- Glenn has over 12 years experience with Montague and 20 years industry experience within the refrigerated warehousing industry and has held a number of key positions within the Montague Group and other cold storage companies. This breadth of experience has enabled him to understand and manage all areas of third party logistics from facility maintenance, personnel and customer service.
- With a keen eye for detail, Glenn has been involved in the design and start-up of new facilities, including the management of transitioning customers into those facilities. Glenn has also been integral in implementing a new Warehouse Management System into a family business. This challenging task was undertaken with limited support, which drew on his ability to adapt and manage all stakeholders involved to achieve a successful outcome.
- Glenn has also implemented a structured reporting and development program. This program includes the adaptation of best practice OHS and IR policies to support the growing skilled workforce, whilst reducing operating costs and returning a financial benefit to the business. In recent times, Glenn has also been the driving force behind reducing carbon emissions and energy costs through the employment of energy efficient practices.